Swift Flat Varnish Brush 3pc set 1, 1 ½”, 2”
- Flat brush head shape for trim painting.
- Ideal for edging and painting straight lines.
- Double locked assembly.
- Stiffer formulation for thicker paints such as acrylic or latex paints.
- Kiln stabilized hardwood brush handles made from sustainable birch.
- Brush heads steamed to shape to ensure a lifetime of precision painting.
- Stainless steel ferrules.
- Set contains 1”,1 ½”, 2” brushes.
The Swift Flat Varnish Brush Set is perfect for your next painting project.
The flat brush head is great for edging and trimming and painting straight lines and the stiff formulation works well with thicker paints such as acrylic and latex.
Brush heads are secured to the handle with stainless steel ferrules to ensure the durability of this product and protects against rust. These brushes are made from hardwood that has been kiln-dried to prevent warping and bending. The birch used to make our handles is only sourced from sustainably managed forests which is why all our brushes are FSC certified. In addition to the high quality wood, the double locked assembly ensures that the brush head will not separate from the handle, resulting in a sturdy brush that will last.
The flat brush head is steamed to shape which means it will hold its shape throughout its lifetime.
The Swift Flat Varnish Brush set includes three sizes: 1’’,1 ½” and 2”. Want a size that’s not included in the set? Check out the Swift Flat Varnish Brush Masonry.
All brush heads are cleaned out with the filaments sanded, carded and flagged before the brush head is steamed to shape. The steaming results in a brush head which will maintain its shape throughout its lifetime.