F. A. Q.
Questions Relating to our Company and this Website:
- Your product and prices look great, how is it that I’m just hearing about your brand?
- Pioneer brushes and rollers have been in use by professional painters and decorators in Europe and in other parts of the world for many years.For the first time, we are now offering our products in the United States. You can read more on our about us page
- Why do you add USA to the name of the website? Are your USA products different?
- This is simply to differentiate from our international website. There is, however, no difference between the international products and the USA ones, the manufacturing facilities and process.
- What do you mean by “direct from factory”?
- All orders made on in this site are fulfilled directly from our manufacturing factory, thus cutting down the costs of “middle-man” stores and buyers. Our products go directly from the manufacturer to the consumer. This enables us to cut down what we charge by up to half of what hardware stores charge.
- Do I need to own or open a PayPal account in order to buy on your site?
- No. Once you click “pay with PayPal” in the cart you will be transferred to a PayPal page which allows you to pay with a credit card without opening a PayPal account.
Questions relating to trying our products
- Where can I buy Pioneer Brush products?
- Exclusively on this site only. We do not currently sell in U.S. stores.
- I am a painting contractor. How can I get a catalog?
- You’re in it! All available products are right here on the site. See the products tab of our main menu to check them out and buy them online.
- Do you provide wholesale prices and samples to painting companies and contractors?
- Wholesale prices are considered on a case by case basis on orders starting at $500.00 per order. To sample our products, you can buy as few or as many products right here on the site, there is no minimum order value. We currently do not provide free samples.